Basic Cake Decorating Program (Evening Class)
A series of THREE CLASSES taught by our professional cake designers to help you start your own business.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to bake a Rum Cake recipe from scratch .
- How to prepare and use Buttercream icing to crumb coat and decorate your cakes and different uses of piping tips.
- How to perfectly cover cakes with buttercream and fondant.
- Fondant decorating techniques including borders, bows, ruffles, quilting, draping, and fabric flowers
- How to use basic fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Dates: May 23, 30 and June 6,2019
- Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Cost: $250
Students receive up to 20% discount if spend more than $100 or 10% less than $30.00 on class materials. Please contact us for more information, 305-255-6735 or email@example.com. All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend