Cake Decorating Program (Weekdays)
Our complete Cake Decorating Workshop has been revamped!
A series of SIX CLASSES taught by our professional cake designers to help you start your own business.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to bake a Rum Cake recipe from scratch and various fillings
- How to prepare and use Buttercream icing to crumb coat and decorate your cakes and different uses of piping tips.
- How to perfectly cover cakes with fondant.
- Fondant decorating techniques including borders, bows, ruffles, quilting, draping, and fabric flowers
- How to use basic fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Correct use of stencils and silicone molds
- Preparation and application of Sugar Lace (our own recipe)
Complete your workshop creating your own 3-tier cake project from start to finish to receive your Certificate.
This workshop now includes more modern decorating techniques like Art Deco and Airbrush!
Class meets: August 29 & 30, Sept. 5 & 6, Sept. 12 & 13, 2017 Time: 10:15am - 1:15pm
Materials required. Students receive up to 20% discount on class materials. Please contact us for more information, 305-255-6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend