Cake Decorating Program
Our complete Cake Decorating Workshop has been revamped!
A series of SIX CLASSES taught by our professional cake designers to help you start your own business.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to bake a Rum Cake recipe from scratch and various fillings
- How to prepare and use Buttercream icing to crumb coat and decorate your cakes and different uses of piping tips.
- How to perfectly cover cakes with fondant.
- Fondant decorating techniques including borders, bows, ruffles, quilting, draping, and fabric flowers
- How to use basic fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Correct use of stencils and silicone molds
- Preparation and application of Sugar Lace (our own recipe)
Complete your workshop creating your own 3-tier cake project from start to finish to receive your Certificate.
This workshop now includes more modern decorating techniques like Art Deco and Airbrush!
Class meets Monday and Tuesday, three weeks, January 14,15,21,22,28,29, 2019
Materials required. Students receive up to 20% discount on purchases over $100 in class materials. Please contact us for more information, 305-255-6735 or email@example.com. All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend