Junior Cake Decorating Program
A series of 3 CLASSES especially designed for children between 10-15 years old, taught by experienced pastry chefs.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to bake a Vanilla Cake recipe from scratch and how to properly fill a cake.
- How to prepare and use Buttercream icing to crumb coat and decorate your cakes, and proper piping techniques.
- How to perfectly cover cakes with fondant.
- Fondant decorating techniques.
- How to use basic fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Correct use of silicone molds.
Complete your workshop creating your own cake project from start to finish to receive your Certificate.
Class meets every Thursday for 3 weeks.
- Dates: Thursday August 31, September 7, & September 14
- Time: 4:00pm - 6:30pm
- Project: Mermaid Themed Cake
Materials required. Students receive up to 20% discount on class materials. Please contact us for more information, 305-255-6735 or email@example.com. All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend