Basic Cake Decorating
TWO DAYS CLASSES taught by our professional cake designers to help you start your own business.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to bake a Rum Cake recipe from scratch.
- How to prepare and use Buttercream icing to crumb coat and decorate your cakes and different uses of piping tips.
- How to perfectly cover cakes with buttercream and fondant.
- Fondant decorating techniques including borders, marbling technique, bow, crimping.
- How to use basic fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Dates: September 15 and 17, 2020
- Time: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Cost: $150
- Location: America Cake Supplies
- 3100 NW 72 Ave, Suite 101, Miami Fl 33122
Each student has to wear mask
We receive in the class a maximum of 4th students per class.
We clean and disinfecting the class areas
Students receive up to 20% discount if spend more than $100 or 10% less than $30.00 on class materials. Please contact us for more information, 305-592-6414 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend