Catleya Orchid II Cutter
- Creates a botanically correct Cattleya orchid.
- Set includes three cutters to form the throat, petals and sepals.
- Petal cutter measures 2¼ inches (57 mm) long by 1¾ inches (45 mm) wide.
- Sepal cutter measures 2 inches (50 mm) long by ⅝ inch (16 mm) wide
- Throat cutter measures 1¾ inches (45 mm) long by 2¼ inches (57 mm) wide.
- Use with either Orchid Petal I or II veiners (F-001 or F-024) and Multipurpose Orchid Sepal veiner (SV-059) for lifelike results.
- Instructions are also included.
Sunflower Sugar Art metal cutters are designed by Pilar Gonzalez Nugent to capture the most realistic replica of nature. Handcrafted of metal, they are precisely leveled to create botanically correct cuts and also have a folded edge, to enhance safe handling. When paired together, Sunflower Sugar Art brand cutters and silicone veiners will create a detailed botanically correct replication of nature.
We Also Recommend