Advance Cake Decorating Program
Specialty cakes were once for weddings only, but in recent years, custom cakes in every shape and style have become the centerpieces of celebrations of all kinds. Learning how to create these spectacular show stoppers can be a profitable and creative outlet for bakers who want to widen their skillets.
A series of SIX CLASSES taught by our professional cake designers to help you start your own business.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to perfectly cover cakes with fondant.
- Fondant decorating techniques including borders, bows, ruffles, quilting, draping, and fabric flowers
- How to use basic fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Correct use of stencils and silicone molds
- Preparation and application of Sugar Lace (our own recipe)
- Art Deco,
- Bow # 2
- Textures (wood,stones, etc)
- Airbrush techniques
- Flower (magnolia and jasmine)
- Dates: February 26,27, March 5,6,12 and 13, 2019
- Time: 10:15 to 1:15
- Cost: $550
Complete your workshop creating your own 3-tier cake project from start to finish to receive your Certificate.
Materials required. Students receive up to 20% discount on purchases over $100 in class materials. Please contact us for more information, 305-255-6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend