Advanced Cake Decorating Program
Specialty cakes were once for weddings only, but in recent years, custom cakes in every shape and style have become the centerpieces of celebrations of all kinds.
A series of SIX CLASSES taught by our professional cake designers to help you start your own business.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to perfectly cover cakes and dummies with fondant.
- How to use fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Correct use of stencils
- Preparation and application of Sugar Lace (our own recipe)
- Art Deco with Rosette Ruffle
- Textures NEW TECHNIQUES (wood, stones, etc.)
- Airbrush techniques
- Flowers, how cut and paint (Rose and filling flowers)
- Dates: October 5,9,12,16,26 and 30 ,2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Cost: $550
- Location: America Cake Decorating Supplies
- 3100 NW 72 Ave Suite 101, Miami FL 33122
Complete your workshop creating your own 3-tier cake project from start to finish to receive your Certificate.
Each student has to wear mask
We receive in the class a maximum of 4th students per class.
We clean and disinfecting the class areas
Materials required. Students receive up to 20% discount on purchases over $100 in-class materials. Please contact us for more information, 305-592-6414 or email@example.com. All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend