Fondarific Buttercream Wedding White Fondant, 5 lbs
Worlds Best Gourmet Fondant; Great on cakes, cookies, cupcakes; candy centers, petit fours and fruit flavorsFondarific fondant is the first original buttercream flavored fondant on the market with a rich, creamy texture.
Fondarific in Summer Months
Do not be alarmed if Fondarific is very soft and buttery. Let Fondarific return to room temperature and Knead the bloom (white coating) if present back into the product. This will not affect the quality of Fondarific.
Fondarific in Winter Months
Fondarific may arrive firm. Microwave 10 seconds per pound checking for hot spot about every 20 seconds. DO NOT OVER HEAT! If you do, allow product to return to room temp, knead and then roll. Little or no powdered sugar or cornstarch is necessary for rolling Fondarific. Do not use shortening with Fondarific.
Fondarific contains soy and Milk products. Nut Free, gluten Free and Trans-Fat Free. Soon to be Dairy Kosher.
Store Fondarific on the pantry shelf. May be refrigerated and frozen.
- Exceptional pliability
- Only high quality ingredients used
- Less or NO powder Sugar needed for rolling
- NO Elephant skin, drapes over corners easily without tearing
- Unlimited work time
- Great for beginners as well as professionals
- Dries firm, but does not dry out
- Colors will not run or fade
- Covers twice as much as other Brands
- Can be used in a sheeter or pasta machine
- Great on all cakes, cookies, cupcakes and candy centers
- Fruit flavors available in 2 lb. containers only, colors match the flavors, customers say tastes like a skittle or starburst.
- Flavors include: berry, cherry, chocolate cherry, grape, lemon, melon, orange, and strawberry
- New Flavors are Cinnamon Bun, Coffee Mocha and Peppermint
- Longer shelf life (2 years)
- Laboratory tested
- Much more forgiving than other brands of fondant
- Made in the USA, ensuring a fresh, consistent product.
- SQF certified by Eagle Food Registrations, INC.
We Also Recommend