Teens or Adults Basic Cake Decorating Class
A series of 4 CLASSES especially designed for Teen between 12 years old and up, taught by experienced pastry chefs.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to bake a Vanilla Cake and Chocolate Cake recipe from scratch and how to properly fill a cake.
- How to prepare and use Buttercream icing to crumb coat and decorate your cakes, and proper piping techniques.
- New Buttercream (Flavor Right)
- How to perfectly cover cakes with fondant.
- Fondant decorating techniques.
- How to use basic fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Fondant techniques, channel, marble ,deep ocean, mermaid decorations
Complete your workshop creating your own cake project from start to finish to receive your Certificate.
Class meets 4 days.
- Dates: March 23,30 April 6 and 13,2019
- Time: 9.30 am to 12:30 pm
- Project: Surprise!
- Cost: $250
Materials required. Students receive up to 10% discount on class materials and 20% in purchases over $100. Please contact us for more information, 305-255-6735 or email@example.com.
All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend