Basic Kid's Decorating Program
A series of 3 CLASSES especially designed for Kids between 12 years old and up, taught by experienced pastry chefs.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to bake a Vanilla Cake recipe from scratch and how to properly fill a cake.
- How to prepare and use Buttercream icing to crumb coat and decorate your cakes, and proper piping techniques.
- How to perfectly cover cakes with fondant.
- Fondant decorating techniques.
- How to use basic fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Correct use of silicone molds.
Complete your workshop creating your own cake project from start to finish to receive your Certificate.
- Dates: February 22, March 1, 8,2019
- Time: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Cost: $150
- Topic ( Unicorn)
Materials required. Students receive up to 10% discount on class materials and 20% in purchases over $100. Please contact us for more information, 305-255-6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend