Private Cake Decorating Program
A series of 3 CLASSES especially designed for Teen between 12 years old and up or adults, taught by experienced pastry chefs.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to bake a Vanilla Cake recipe from scratch and how to properly fill a cake.
- How to prepare and use Buttercream icing to crumb coat and decorate your cakes, and proper piping techniques.
- How to perfectly cover cakes with fondant.
- Fondant decorating techniques.
- How to use basic fondant and modeling tools for different cake decorating applications.
- Correct use of silicone molds.
Complete your workshop creating your own cake project from start to finish to receive your Certificate.
Choose your perfect day!, in the afternoon or Saturdays.
- Cost: $300
Materials required. Students receive up to 10% discount on class materials and 20% in purchases over $100. Please contact us for more information, 305-255-6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All class payments are final.
We Also Recommend